OJ's Marine, Inc. is a Coast Guard certified fiberglass repair company. We do fiberglass repairs the right way the first time. This process starts by enclosing the repair area to contain the spread of fiberglass particles and keeping it properly vented.
We can take care of any fiberglass need you have. We can completely reconstruct your hull, transom, cap, or whatever it takes. We can handle your impact repairs. If you have a soft spot in your floor, or if you need an entire new floor, we can help.
Engine Mounting Blocks, Stringers and Transoms are some of the first things that deteriorate on a boat hull especially when the fiberglass covering is penetrated by mounting screws & clamps.
We will perform a system check to evaluate all the systems on your boat. We can troubleshoot and perform small repairs on your engine. We can perform an oil change on your main engines and generator. No boat is too big or too small for us to repair or service.
Custom Boat Repair is also available to handle Woodworking Services on items such as rub rails, and moldings.
OJ's can tackle any project, from a custom table to a complete new interior, in teak, cherry, mahogany, or the wood of your choice. Marine woodwork doesn't come cheaply, but there is nothing like natural wood to lend warmth and style to a boat.
- Coast Guard Certified Fiberglass Repair
- Fiberglass Maintenance, Inspection, Gel Coat Repair
- Haul Outs and Blocking
- Hull Bottom Paint, Cleaning, Compounding and Waxing
- Replace Props, Shafts, Cutlass Bearings, Struts and Stuffing Box Repair
- Install Zincs, Transducers, Strainers, Bilge & Water Pumps and Switches
- Install Underwater Lighting
- Custom Wood and Cabin Repair
- Teak Refinishing, Modifications and Varnishing
- Install Rub Rails and Custom Bumpers
- Re-Bed Deck Hardware, Cleats and Stanchions
- Install Fuel Filters and Water Separators
- Repair Plumbing, Fittings, Hoses, Clamps
- Install Water Makers, Tanks and Filters
- De-commission and Re-commission Yachts and Sailboats